|Salary||£13.75 per annum, Benefits: £30 per week shift allowance||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
16:30 to 00:30 Monday to Thursday (32 hours per week)
£13.75 per hour plus £30 shift allowance per week
There are currently opportunities for skilled Fabricator / Sheet Metal Workers within a Kidderminster based Fabrication Company.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of TIG welding
- Proven fabrication experience with materials including mild and stainless steel over a range of thicknesses (1.5mm to 10mm)
- Confidence in working from drawings
In addition any of the following will be a distinct advantage
- Experience welding aluminium
- Ability to operate a press brake
- any degree of cutting, rolling and forming skills.
The position is based on the company’s premises in Kidderminster, on a day shift.
This position initially commences on a temporary basis, with a view to permanency upon satisfactorily completing the initial probationary period.
To be considered for this role please click ‘Apply’ and follow the instructions or email to Phill.Joyce@Pertemps.co.uk