Midweight Pitch Designer
|Job Title:||Midweight Pitch Designer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, 25 days holiday, Health Insurance|
|Start Date:||2018-09-24 00:00:00|
|Reference:||Midweight ID - MM|
|Contact Name:||James Chapman|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2018 14:08|
Midweight Commercial Design and Build Interior Designer / Pitch Designer required!!
High End, Creative and Confident Commercial D&B Midweight Designer needed by a dynamic client, busy with a variety of fantastic £500K - £3M projects.
Are you interested in widening your network, pitching to some of the most impressive International clients and collaborating with a highly talented and experienced Design team to deliver High End, published Commercial Workplace spaces?
My client is looking for a All Round, talented, experienced and proven Midweight Interior Designer, who is confident from front end pitch and concept generation, through design development to successful delivery of Commercial Workplace projects. Also need to be able to run your own projects.
Of course you will be expected to have an extensive understanding of current and future workplace trends and strategies, professional communication skills and the full gambit of technical and conceptual design skills.
This Midweight Pitch Designer will be adding strength to the front end of design and growing the company, developing exciting and creative design schemes for a variety of exciting and forward thinking clients.
With a salary that is wide open!!
From £35,000 per annum and up… (depending on level of relevant experience and understanding in current London climate) is a very attractive role.
This is a very exciting opportunity to progress your career with a great supportive team, enjoy success and be involved in amazing projects – also helps that there is a kicker of sharing in the quarterly bonus program and progression to Associate level.
- Over 3 years London based experience within the Commercial Workplace Design and Build sector
- Solid understanding of the entire design and delivery process – from initial pitch and brief through concept development, implementation of compliance and building regulations and aftercare
- In depth knowledge of the current and future workplace trends, strategies and technologies
- Fluent in AutoCAD, SketchUp, In Design, Photoshop and strong Hand Sketching
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial furniture solutions, a network of suppliers, implementation of procurement and budgeting
- Strong technical detailing
- Strong project and account management ability, able to meet and discuss projects with clients - great presentation and communication skills
This company are a progressive, dynamic and tight knit team contending against the established big boys in the industry. A highly talented and multi disciplinary project team of around 15, they have been very successful in delivering some of the most exciting projects of the past few years in London.
Proven Design, Build and Project Management ensure repeat clientele, and they are constantly evolving and mixing up their projects.
The office is a creatively conducive space, constantly challenging their clients with more creative solutions, spaces, ideas and technologies, allowing them to grow with their clients and continue to impress.
A FANTASTIC opportunity!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's