Mid-Weight Interior Design
|Job Title:||Mid-Weight Interior Design|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Cooper|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 12:13|
One of our leading Interior Design clients is currently looking to recruit a Mid-Weight Interior Designer to join their award-winning luxury design team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mid-Weight Designer to join a leading design studio that invest in their employees and have clear career progression steps in place.
Based in Central London, my client specialises in high-end luxury residential and Hospitality interior design projects both in the UK and internationally.
This role would suit a Mid-Weight Interior Designer that is a good all-rounder with at least 4 years' experience. Excellent client facing, communication, design and management skills are essential.
- Up to £42,000 PA
- Annual bonuses
- 21 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday (annual leave increases by one day each year)
- Monthly team events
- Clear career structure
- Team and project management
- Minumum 4 years' industry experience
- Degree in a relevant field - Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Experience within luxury high-end residential design - UK and International
- Proficient user of Auto CAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Team management experience
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Experience leading projects from concept to completion
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturers and suppliers
If you feel like this role would be the right fit and are looking to progress your career in the luxury design sector and gain experience with a well-established company please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please send your CV & Portfolio to lcooper @ rgb.co.uk or call me on 0207 932 2800