|Location||Wolverhampton, West Midlands County||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Competitive Day Rate||Sector||Building & Construction|
An experienced Security Roles Analyst who understands and can demonstrate a capability to work with business roles and associated system authorisation/access roles. The job exists within the Business Support Team to develop the roles based access model including ensuring a suitable methodology is in place for creation and testing of new business roles. The job includes documenting, agreeing and following internal procedures for the creation, amendment and testing of changes to any roles across the business and application solutions landscape. The job also includes the review and realignment of existing system roles to comply with the new roles based access model.
Knowledge / Experience:
- An excellent understanding of the concepts of business roles and application security roles
- A working understanding of Segregation of Duties and how compliance is achieved through best practice roles management procedures
- Detailed understanding of the Dynamics 365 role based security concepts is essential
- Hands-on experience of maintaining roles, duties and privileges in a live D365 F&O or AX2012 environment is essential
- Hands-on experience of creating and maintaining roles in D365 CE or Dynamics CRM is desirable
- Understanding of SharePoint and Power BI security is also desirable
- Analytical problem solver
- Proactive, self-starter
- Able to work as part of an integrated team
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work equally effectively with end users, technical consultants/developers and project team members
- Structured approach to working with an ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
- Able to deliver tasks to agreed deadlines and produce status updates as required
Able to perform tests, record/resolve defects and record relevant test evidence
Closing date for applications: 8th September
This is an exciting time to join Bromford; Glassdoor has named us as a top 5 best place to work in the UK for 2019 and we’ve merged with Merlin Housing and Severn Vale to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
Our colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. We will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us which must cover the last two years. In addition to this, all employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application.