|Job Title:||MFL Teacher|
|Salary:||£100 - £185 per day|
|Start Date:||2018-12-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam james|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 12:03|
The Education Network is currently working in partnership with a secondary school in the South Durham area. The oversubscribed school are seeking a committed Teacher of French and Spanish to undertake a long term contract commencing January 2019.
The school has a well resourced and dedicated MFL department, who pride themselves on their excellent exam results. The successful candidate will need to show their passion for languages and ability to inspire and motivate students. You will be encouraged to team plan in order to share best practice and deliver a stimulating curriculum to GCSE and A level students.
The successful candidate will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status - recognisable in the UK
- Demonstrate strong classroom management skills
- Have an ongoing commitment to Continuing Professional Development
- Show excellent organisation and presentation skills
- Possess fantastic subject knowledge
- Demonstrate a passion for teaching and a genuine desire to help students of all backgrounds succeed
- Commit to achieving high results and support all students to achieve the best results possible
- Show a willingness to develop teaching skills, working as a team player and sharing best practice
- Be willing to be involved in the wider school community and extra-curricular activities
In line with our recruitment and safeguarding guidelines we will require a current DBS or you will be willing to complete a new application, you will be able to provide referee details and you will be eligible to work in the UK with a valid teaching qualification.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's