We have exciting opportunities for Merchandisers to support our client in their new store. You will refit and range change projects with a high standard of merchandising support.
You will be required to work on a varied shift pattern which could be dayshift or nightshift and includes weekends and Bank Holidays.
This role requires staying away from home each week from Sunday to Thursday with transport and accommodation provided.
This is a permanent position with an initial 12 weeks period on a temporary contract.
Job Type - Full-time, Temporary leading to permanent.
Salary - £8.21 - £8.50 Per hour
Location - Glasgow
Shifts: Dayshift & Nightshift (includes weekends and Bank holidays)
* Complete tasks as directed by Team Leader, to correct standard within the agreed time scale
* Merchandise stock to specification, in line with schedules, plans and time frames
* Profile shelving, or racking, install equipment or implement bespoke display stands
* Complete any stock counting or removal operations as per brief
* Work in a safe and tidy manner
* Ensure shop floor is clear and tidy
* Deal with shop floor customers in a polite and courteous manner, in line with the store specific directive
* Communicate with Line Manager on any operational issues on site
* Able to work individually or as part of a team
* Good time keeping skills
* Well presented
* Hard working approach
* Enjoys travel
* Competitive Salary
* Weekly Pay
* Instant access to Blue Arrow's online portal
* Instant access to online retail discounts
* Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
If you are interested call Fiona at Blue Arrow on 01698 747 024 (option 2) or attach your C.V.