Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
We specialise in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Cleaning, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our Enhancing People's Lives mission unites staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is working in partnership with a nationwide, established organisation operating in the digital finance industry.
Overview of the job
To support our clients in their new store, refit and range change projects with a high standard of merchandising support, primarily through stock replenishment and plan-o-gram set-up
With this role you would be required to work away Sunday to Thursday Travel and accommodation paid for.
You will be required to work on a varied shift pattern which could be day's nights and includes weekends and Bank Holidays.
* Arrive at work on time and fit for work, dressed in company standard uniform provided
* Complete tasks as directed by Team Leader, to correct standard within the agreed time scale
* Merchandise stock to specification, in line with schedules, plans and time frames
* Profile shelving, or racking, install equipment or implement bespoke display stands
* Complete any stock counting or removal operations as per brief
* Complete re-working of fixtures in store as per brief and line plan
* Work in a safe and tidy manner
* Ensure shop floor is clear and tidy
* Deal with shop floor customers in a polite and courteous manner, in line with the store specific directive
* Communicate with Line Manager on any operational issues on site
* Maintain any Company vehicles or property used during working time
* Ensure you behave in a reasonable manner in the accommodation supplied
* Any other duties requested by Line Manager or Team Leader
* Able to work individually or as part of a team
* Self motivated
* Good time keeping skills
* Well presented
* Hard working approach
* Enjoys travel
* Good verbal and written command of English Language
* Basic numeracy and literacy abilities
* Ability to read Planograms