Location: Field Based UK and Local Support - PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE IS A LIVE IN JOB WHERE YOU MAY BE AWAY FROM HOME FOR UP TO 28 DAYS AT A TIME
Job Type: Merchandiser / Systems
About the Company
At Carlisle Retail, we offer flexible support for a range of retail companies within the FMCG and DIY retail sector.
Due to continual growth, we currently have vacancies for Merchandisers within the DIY and FMCG sectors. If you have had experience of working in a supermarket or within the retail sector we would like to hear from you.
Overview of the job
To support our clients in their new store, refit and range change projects with a high standard of merchandising support, primarily through stock replenishment and plan-o-gram set-up
You will be required to work on a varied shift pattern which could be day's nights and includes weekends and Bank Holidays.
* Arrive at work on time and fit for work, dressed in company standard uniform provided
* Complete tasks as directed by Team Leader, to correct standard within the agreed time scale
* Merchandise stock to specification, in line with schedules, plans and time frames
* Profile shelving, or racking, install equipment or implement bespoke display stands
* Complete any stock counting or removal operations as per brief
* Complete re-working of fixtures in store as per brief and line plan
* Work in a safe and tidy manner
* Ensure shop floor is clear and tidy
* Deal with shop floor customers in a polite and courteous manner, in line with the store specific directive
* Communicate with Line Manager on any operational issues on site
* Maintain any Company vehicles or property used during working time
* Ensure you behave in a reasonable manner in the accommodation supplied
* Any other duties requested by Line Manager or Team Leader
* Able to work individually or as part of a team
* Self motivated
* Good time keeping skills
* Well presented
* Hard working approach
* Enjoys travel - ROLE IS LIVE IN AND YOU MAY SPEND UP TO 28 NIGHTS AWAY FROM HOME
* Good verbal and written command of English Language
* Basic numeracy and literacy abilities
* Ability to read Planograms
Please apply to the role with your updated CV and cover letter, the relevant consultant will call you back to discuss the role in further depth.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN DO LIVE IN WORK AND CAN SPEND UPTO 28 DAYS AWAY FROM HOME AT ANY TIME.