MEP CAD / Revit Technician
|Job Title:||MEP CAD / Revit Technician|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 16:24|
A leading national Building Services MEP consultancy now has a vacancy available for a CAD Technician / Revit Technician to join its design team at their office in London
• The Revit Technician vacancy will offer a salary between £30,000 and £40,000 with an additional benefits package.
• Established over 50 years ago.
• Have specialist Building Services MEP teams delivering projects through all stages including feasibility, design, installation, commissioning and maintenance.
• Work on projects across a wide range of sectors including commercial, residential, education, mixed use, hotel/ hospitality, scientific and infrastructure.
CAD Technician / Revit Technician job details:
• To provide a technical service to colleagues within the quality and operational processes encompassing computer-aided design - Revit MEP
• To provide drawings and technical information related to the project and requirements of the client.
• Modelling and co-ordination of MEP services i.e. ductwork, pipework, cable tray etc. using Revit MEP
• Create and amending families of Revit MEP Objects/tags/annotations.
• Setting up projects.
• Create legends & schedules.
• Create templates for each discipline/sub-discipline.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior CAD Technician
£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Pension + Healthcare
Senior Structural CAD Technician
£28000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension, 25 days holiday
Trainee CAD Technician (Civils) - Derby
£18000 - £23000 per annum