Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS Eating Disorder Hospital
- Job Reference: 00022424-1
- Date Posted: 8 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Broadway, Worcestershire
- Salary: £30,400
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a preceptorship staff nurse and/or experienced staff nurse RMN , RNLD or RGN - ( Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disability Nurse or Paediatric Nurse ) to work within a CAMHS and Eating Disorder Hospital located in Broadway, Worcestershire. The Mental Health Hospital has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
Service type: CAMHS Eating Disorder Hospital (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service)
Location: Broadway, Worcestershire
Salary: £30,400.50 per annum ( £15.58 per hour ) - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts)
Shifts: Options of Days only (8am - 8.15pm) or Nights only (8pm - 8.15am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Hospital Details: This service is a specialist eating disorder facility that delivers treatment programmes for children, adolescents and young adults from the age of 11 years old. The building has been refurbished and is split into three floors: the ground floor is office admin, the second floor is an 8 bed unit for children aged 13 - 17 years and the top floor is a 4 bed unit for teenagers and young adults aged 17 - 25 years.
The Team: The Hospital has a full MDT (Multidisciplinary team) comprising of a Consultant, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, OT, Social Worker, Support and Administration Staff. The aim is to work as a close team providing a holistic range of assessments and treatments.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ), the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
· Many benefits in line with the NHS
· A thorough induction programme
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Ongoing and regular training and support
· A fantastic preceptorship programme
· Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
· A variety of flexible working options
· Free on-site parking
· Enhanced maternity pay
· Free meals on shift
· Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
· Long service award
· Enhanced support with Return to Practice
· Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
· 33 days annual leave
· Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
· Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
· CPD top up
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus #nhsjobs