|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£17000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-02-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Evans|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 17:12|
The position is a working 37.5 hours a week and offers a rewarding salary of £17,000.
The purpose of this role is to undertake general and specific administration duties in relation to managing membership services.
• Providing the Membership Compliance Manager with general administrative support
• Administration of the membership application process
• Administration of site audit programmes outside of the Site Audit Accreditation Scheme
• Administrative support regarding membership services such as CSCS cards, CHAS registrations and licence assessment preparation.
• Administration of matters relating to compliance with the company's Rules of Membership
• Verbal and written communication with existing and potential members
• Provision of information for the company's News, and proof reading of draft copies prior to publication
• Administration of the process of gathering and collating Annual Declarations from member companies
• Updating, amending or deleting information from management Systems and work with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
• Assisting in the production of invoices and taking invoice enquiries
• Processing incoming mail and answering telephone enquiries
• To cover the duties of the other Administrators, as required by their absence or as support dictates
• Working within company health and safety and quality procedures
• Any other duties as designated by Senior Management.
• Attention to detail
• Can work at a high speed
• Accuracy skills
• Customer focused attitude
• Team Player who is self-motivated
• Experience in word processing and excel
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or call 01283 512225 and speak with Charlotte!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's