|Location||Derby, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Up to £9.00 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with the UK's leading healthcare provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a PART-TIME MEDICAL SECRETARY to support within one of their medical practices in Derby. You would be working as key member of the team within a busy, fast paced environment.
Please note this is a temporary position on-going position, starting as soon as possible and there is a possibility for this position to be extended further, or a chance at a longer term opportunity.
Please note ideally you will have a Standard DBS Check that has been issued within the last 12 months. Candidates should also ideally be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Pay Rate: £9.00 p/h
Hours: Mon - Fri (26 hours per week) hours can be flexible to suit
* Dealing with and arranging medical appointments
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
* Providing personal assistant support to medical staff
* Audio typing
* Typing letters
* Recording medical notes
* Producing reports
* Contacting and liaising with patients
* General administrative duties as required
* Previous medical secretary experience within a GP surgery is essential
* Previous audio typing experience is essential
* Previous experience with System One
* Standard DBS Check
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Good use of initiative
* Strong computer skills
* Good telephone manner
Why should you apply?
This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, but there is also potential for a longer term opportunity.
* 28 days holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Dedicated consultant
* Weekly pay
Located in Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.