|Job Title:||Medical Secretary|
|Salary:||£10400 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Sutton|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 14:36|
This a part time, permanent opportunity with a salary of £10 per hour, 20-25 hours per week.
Duties will include:
• Being first point of contact for calls from patients, hospital staff and GPs.
• Arranging travel, transportation and accommodation
• Taking Minutes
• Arrange corporate hospitality events.
• First point of contact for day to day maintenance of the business premises
Skills and Experience needed:
• At least 2 years' experience of working in a medical environment
• Must be able to drive
• Excellent Organisational and Time Management Skills
• Ability to use own Initiative
• Confident communication skills
• Able to work on their own as well as part of a team
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Band 4 Medical Secretary
£9.31 - £11.18 per hour
£20000 - £24000 per annum
£18500 per annum
Revalidation & Workforce Manager (Training)
£36031 - £39680 per annum
Temporary Communications Officer
£12.00 - £13.00 per hour