Medical Equipment Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Medical Equipment Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£29000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 11:37|
The role will be covering the South West region, which will be a wide area.
The salary on offer for the role is circa £30K depending on experience, plus a company van/vehicle.
Due to expansion we are looking for an experienced engineer who can carry out repairs, maintenance and servicing to a range of medical equipment.
This client has agreements with national partners who purchase/hire equipment. The list of equipment's that the successful candidate will be working with includes:
- Anaesthetic Systems
- Infusion Pumps
- Operating Tables
- Dental Machines
- Microscopes, Infusion Pumps
- General Lighting.
This is a new position and the Medical Supplies Engineer will be based locally, with the need to travel within the UK for call outs. A lot of the work will be carried out on sight.
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary with company vehicle, mobile phone, IPad etc.
This position has a great opportunity for development into a Field Manager.
Skills and Experience Required for the Medical Engineer
- Previous experience working as an Engineer within the Medical Sector
- Current and up to date qualifications within the chosen sector
- Customer Focused and PC Literate
- Experienced to service, maintain and repair a wide range of medical equipment that you would associate within Veterinaries, Hospitals
- Full UK License with 0 more than 6 points
- Flexible to travel with overnight stays.
This position is being managed by Pertemps Bristol - for more information please call 0117 9226500.
Keywords: Medical Engineer, Service Engineer. Field Service Engineer, Medical Surgical Systems, Veterinary, Medical Field Service Engineer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's