Media Studies Teacher
|Job Title:||Media Studies Teacher|
|Salary:||£130 - £190 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 14:41|
With excellent rates of pay, free CPD, small classes and reduced hours on a Friday, this is an great opportunity for a Media Studies Teacher looking for their next challenge. This Alternative Provision that is easily accessible from North and Central Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas, offers an exciting opportunity to teach media to small classes with limited planning and marking.
The School itself is a market leading Alternative Provision with state of the art facilities and an abundance of relevant resources. The school prides itself on being an excellent Alternative Provision that caters for students that re no longer in mainstream education.
- Teaching Media Studies to Key stage 3 & 4 Students
- Using creative and engaging teaching techniques
- Inspiring students to achieve their goals
- Planning and delivering lessons for mixed ability students
- Taking part in fun whole school activities
Ideally, you will:
- Have taught Media Studies at GCSE
- Have good classroom management skills
- Be a patient, caring and professional teacher
- Have the desire to make a difference
- Be happy working with students that require additional support.
This is one of my absolute favourite schools to work with, as they look after their staff, provide students with a high standard of education, and continually support the development of both staff and students. For more information about this role please apply now or call 0121 423 8000.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's