|Salary||£110 - £160 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
As a Media Studies Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons to classes of no more than 10 students. You will be part of a fantastic team who provide a high standard of education to children that are no longer in a mainstream school. This school has a fantastic atmosphere and is a highly rewarding environment to work in.
- Teaching Media Studies to small groups
- Planning and delivering fun and engaging lessons
- Inspiring the young people that you work with
- Working with an excellent team
Ideally, you will:
- Be looking for a long-term opportunity
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be positive and proactive
- Have an excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to build rapport with students quickly
This school is an excellent setting for a Media Studies Teacher who is looking to make a transition away from mainstream education, or who already has experience working with Alternative Provisions. Easily Accessible from, North and Central Birmingham this is a great opportunity.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy