|Job Title:||Mechanical Technician|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lee Powell|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 12:06|
Location: Gloucester, Stroud, Stonehouse
Industry: Oil and Gas
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Mechanical Technician to secure a permanent and varied position that includes testing, assembly and disassembly, test equipment maintenance, calibration, modification and repair of equipment in the Oil and Gas industry.
You will have a varied workload that will include work on the following areas:
* Core mechanical fitting - full competence in operation of hand and power tools.
* Working with industrial or mobile hydraulics.
* Working with pneumatics.
* Working with pressure systems, pressure equipment (e.g. Accumulators/pulsation dampener) and pressure safety equipment, e.g. Pressure Relief Valves.
* Working with Fluid Power systems - Pumps, Piping, Valves.
* Assisting with preventative plant maintenance activities, installation / fault finding / repairs of equipment and services.
This is an excellent opportunity that will require previous and demonstrable mechanical assembly and testing experience.
In return you can expect to receive a number of quality benefits in addition to excellent working conditions, very generous pay and a stimulating daily job.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for service engineers, mechanical fitters, test technicians, mechanical assemblers, V&V Technicians and more
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's