|Job Title:||Mechanical Technician|
|Salary:||£29000 - £30000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 09:46|
We are looking for an enthusiastic Mechanical Technician who is proactive and able to work without close supervision using their own initiative for our site in Guildford. You would need to have IEE 17th edition qualification or a previous engineering training together with adequate experience and desire to achieve 17th Edition within six months of taking up the position. In addition to that you should have training or qualifications in one of the following - HVAC (air-conditioning, which may include split unit maintenance), Plumbing and Building fabric maintenance.
This role comes with a salary of £29,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience and skill set, annual leave, pension and further benefits.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- To carry out reactive, proactive and preventative maintenance in a safe, responsible and efficient manner.
- Tasks will include the need for electrical, mechanical and fabric proficiency together with a flexible “can do” approach.
- To help manage & control the Soft & Hard Service for the client to the agreed specification & to the agreed performance, qualitative & financial targets.
- Manage external service providers, outside of internal skill set and competency.
• IEE 17th edition BS7671 regulations qualification/training
• Previous engineering training together with adequate experience and desire to achieve 17th Edition within six months of taking up the position
• Together with quantifiable training and/or experience/qualifications in either: HVAC (air-conditioning, which may include split unit maintenance, Plumbing, Building fabric maintenance
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's