|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
I am currently representing a well-established building service company that are based in Dartford . They have been established for over 20 years providing mechanical and Electrical Project delivery and maintenance services to the Public and private sector (f Commercial, Health, Finance, Education and Rail with notable customers such as Kings College London, University College London, Standard Bank, NHS and Westminster Schools.)
Due to sheer growth they and currently now in search of an experienced Mechanical Site Manager to work on a large health care / hospital campus in London.
This campus / portfolio comprises of Hospitals, offices , Labs and educational buildings throughout the city.
The Mechanical bias site manager will be from a pipe fitting background and have strong understanding of Barrel, Valves, Running pipe, copper steel & Medical Gas installs / projects
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct tool box talks
- Produce RAMS
- Liaise with the client and support the project manager at client/site meetings
- Ensure that works are being carried out to spec and to program.
- Be able to manage Multiple projects , current live projects include Duct Modification, Medical gas installation, close control units along with Water Chiller install.
- To manage the sub-contractors on site and make sure they adhere to timelines
Mechanical site manager requirements:
- Must be SMSTS
- hold a plumber/pipefitting qualification.
- Have strong pipe fitting project experience
- Have site / Project managed in the range of £50k – £1 million
Salary and Package:
- In return you will be given a rewarding and enjoyable career with what is fast becoming one of the major names in MEP projects in the London.
- Salary £40k/£45k basic
- Travel expenses to and from work paid
- Career progression
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Company mobile / Laptop