Mechanical Project Engineer - Oil & Gas
- Job Reference: 00007153-1
- Date Posted: 19 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Mechanical Project Engineer – Oil & Gas job available in Ely, Cambridgeshire - £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits - Immediate start is possible with initial work from home opportunities.
A leading research and development organisation within the Oil & Gas sector are seeking a capable Mechanical Project Engineer – Oil & Gas to join their growing project engineering team in Ely Cambridgeshire. Despite these testing times this organisation is still thriving and working on critical and complex onshore and offshore projects.
As a Mechanical Project Engineer – Oil & Gas it will be your responsibility to ensure all phases of engineering are carried out on time and within budget. This will involve speaking the customers, managing proposals and project changes, and providing design support to mechanical, electrical, and control systems engineers.
Skills / Experience required:
* To have an engineering background in either mechanical, electrical, or control engineering.
* Exposure to electrical / mechanical development, build, commissioning, and installations.
* Strong organisational and communication skills.
* Experience in engineering project management, ideally within the Oil & Gas sector or similar.
* Previous experience as a Project Engineer or a similar position would be beneficial.
*Covid-19: During these uncertain times, we are still recruiting with as much normality as possible. If you are interested in applying