|Salary||£36000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
Fulltime- Permanent – 8-5 mon-fri- 6% Pension
Are you an Engineer who specialises in Mechanical Maintenance? If so are you interested in working for one of the most successful Service Providers with a national presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding service providers, assisting them to find an excellent Mechanical biased officer based in Dartford on a full time permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Supervising engineers on a commercial site
• Prepare and review maintenance procedures
•Develop and test contingency plans for mechanical services
• Time served apprentice
• Experience managing engineers
• Proven mechanical experience in commercial building services. (5 years minimum)
• Mechanical bias qualification.
• Experience in legionella.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the industry offering excellent career opportunities, endless training, progression and stability.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at email@example.com or 01214505000