|Salary||£47000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: 20 DAYS HOLIDAY PENSION UNIFORM COMPANY CAR||Sector||Engineering|
A mechanical and electrical engineering company based in Kent are currently seeking a M&E Project Manager to Deliver project/extra works across north surrey and Hampshire.
The company in question, currently employs over 150 staff and operates throughout the UK.
They provide everything from M&E Maintenance, design, and project delivery.
The ideal candidate will have experience manging projects from concept to completion within the region of £5,000.00 to £100k, all within plant room refurbishments and major install on all mechanical and fabric remedial works.
• Manage projects form initial request to quote to customer sign off, must be used to managing their own team as well as working with sub-contractors. Building services back ground, M&E or fabric
• 1 day a week working from Maidstone office and 4 days working on sites in surrey, overseeing the project works
• Be able to manage teams of 10 or more
• Running projects between £1,000.00 to £150,000.00mainly dealing with pumps, boilers, AHU’s, heating systems, gas fired appliances etc
• Making sure the work is accurately priced and timeframes are achievable
• Meeting with clients on site, selling the business and pushing to win the quoted works
• Following up on all engineers remedial work leads sent in weekly
Laptop & Phone
20 days holiday
40 hours a week 8 – 5pm