|Salary||£12.00 - £15.00 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
The candidate will ideally be -
- Capable of reading assembly drawings and understanding requirements stipulated within the drawing .
- Working to fine tolerances plus or minus 0.0005” to 0.001”
- Ability to use Finger clocks, Slip blocks and various other precision checking equipment.
- Grind components to an accurate size to achieve stated dimensions.
- Work independently or as part of a team
- An understanding of the handling and fitting of precision bearings, seals, o -rings etc.
- Available to work extra hours i.e. Weekends, starting early or finishing later, this will be flexible to accommodate as necessary.
40 hour week
Monday - Thursday 7am - 4:30pm
Friday 7am - 11am
Overtime paid at 1.5 (Double time Sundays)