- Job Reference: Oct Kirow
- Date Posted: 7 November 2022
- Recruiter: Swietelsky Construction Ltd
- Location: Main office located in Manchester, work locations are nationwide.
- Salary: £26,000 to £39,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Salary range is basic based on experience. O/T and bonus not included.
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate an understanding of VMI documentation along with a desire to display excellent Health and Safety practices at all times. Also an understanding of mechanical and electrical diagrams and drawings, experience of diesel/hydraulic/electrical plant maintenance, repair and servicing along with methodical attitude towards completing, updating and storing associated certificates and records is essential. Undertake pre-planned maintenance of Kirow Rail Crane fleet, as required by maintenance periodicity and applicable maintenance schedules. Successful candidates are required to undertake Kirow 250 crane operator training and upon successful completion perform crane operation duties. This role also requires travel and lodging UK nationwide as required. Full T&Cs and generous benefits package will be discussed at interview.