|Location||St Helens||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£27300 - £29250 per annum, Benefits: Overtime Available||Sector||Engineering|
Location: St Helens (WA9 5DE)
Salary: £27,300 - £29,250
Contract Type: Permanent
Hrs :- Monday - Friday (08:30-16:30hrs)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Fitter to join a leading company, specialising in the repair and servicing a variety of electrical and mechanical projects for high profile clients.
The candidate will be actively involved in the day to day repair and service schedules of mechanical equipment including pumps, gearboxes, fans and motors.
As a Mechanical Fitter, your duties will be:
- Dismantle, reassemble and testing of equipment.
- Inspection & record all electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of wear & tear.
- Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Effective communication with your Line Manager, your colleagues and across the business in a professional manner.
- Adhere to health and Safety responsibilities at all times.
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean and tidy in accordance with company initiatives such as LEAN and in accordance with health and safety requirements.
An ideal Mechanical Fitter will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must be a qualified/time served Mechanical Engineer/Technician.
- Must have working experience within a similar industry.
- Excellent knowledge of plant and equipment:
- Excellent Team Player
- Ability to work overtime as required
The successful Mechanical Fitter will receive a basic salary of £27,300 - £29,250 p/yr with the opportunity of overtime paid at x 1.5 (Mon - Sat) and x 2 (Sun's).