|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £25000 per annum + 33 days holiday, pension scheme||Sector||Engineering|
Do you feel that your skills and experience are not utilised?
Would you like to have variety in your work?
Well if the answers are yes then look no further. I have an excellent permanent Mechanical Fitters job to work for a well established and respected Engineering business within the Greater Manchester region. This job as a Mechanical Fitter will be required to have experience building detailed small to medium assembles.
* Building assemblies that include detailed mechanical component that are used for specialised scientific measuring equipment.
* Must have experience reading and understanding detailed engineering drawings.
* A small proportion of this role will include soldering of small wires under magnification
* Experience working with specific equipment including micrometres and digital callipers would be a distinct advantage.
* Having knowledge and experience working with strain gauge would be an advantage but training will be provided.
Ideally, you will be apprentice trained and qualified to City & guilds, NVQ's or equivalent as a Mechanical Engineer. On offer is a competitive salary paying £25,000 per annum with excellent career prospects to develop you skills with 33 days holiday, free secure parking and excellent working hours between Monday & Friday that will give you the work life balance everybody wants.
Looking for more information about this great opportunity then do not hesitate to contact Rob Allen at Omega Resource Group by emailing or call 0151 363 6790 for more information.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.