|Location||Salisbury, Wiltshire||Job Type||Permanent|
Job Title: Mechanical Fitter
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum plus additional benefits
Location: Downton, Wiltshire
A fantastic chance for a Mechanical Fitter to join a progressive client.
This client specializes in the design and manufacture of high pressure water systems; the uses of which range from vessel cleaning to rubber removal from airport runways. They design and manufacture in their own facility in Downton Wiltshire and their equipment is shipped worldwide. They are a small growing company and work well as a team at all levels
They require two motivated Mechanical Fitter's to join their dedicated workshop staff to assemble and develop their range of runway rubber removal machines.
* Working in a team fitting high-pressure water pumps, diesel engines, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
* Assembly of chassis support structure and components.
* Assembling and testing products.
* Adhering to processes and offering ideas for new procedures.
Desirable Experience Required:
* A keen eye for detail and teamwork are two key elements in this role.
* There will be the possibility to travel within the UK and also for the right individual international travel will also be possible.
* A keen attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a small team.
* The ability to follow instructions, but also make decisions when the situation arises.
* You will ideally be a time served fitter.
* You will have current workshop experience.
* You will be a team player with a flexible approach.
* You will have a sound general engineering background and a working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems would be beneficial.
* Automotive electrical experience will be an advantage.
If you feel your experience can fulfill this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please apply using the link.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.