|Salary||£13 - £15 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
- Using a range of tools and engineering techniques to maintain and repair mechanical plant machinery and equipment to operational standards.
- Using precision measuring instruments to check parts for accuracy and fit.
- Experience with hydraulics/pneumatics, heavy metals, changing bearings working on recycling plant machinery.
- Enjoy technical work in a physically demanding role.
- Good hand-eye coordination to be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Practical ability with an eye for detail.
- Hold a recognised time-served apprenticeship including City and Guilds, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Hold a current Fork Lift Counter Balance Licence refreshed within the last 3 years.