We are Gov Facility Service Ltd, a non-profit company owned entirely by the Ministry of Justice, supplying facilities management services to 50 prisons over the South and East of the UK with an employee count of 1400.
Why join us?
* Key workers status due to the critical work that we undertake to maintain the prison estate.
The GFSL work environment offers variety, a positive team culture with opportunities to develop your skills and experience.
In addition to stability and job security, if you are successful, you will be offered a competitive salary along with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and entry into our pension scheme from day one. We also offer health and well-being benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance.
We are seeking a Plumber to assume responsibility for:
- Reactive maintenance within the prison estate.
- Fault finding and ensuring satisfactory fault rectification.
- Completing plumbing installations, testing and commissioning.
- Ensuring allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out.
You must be able to demonstrate the following Qualifications and Experience:
- Plumber qualified to C&G 6035 (Plumbing), C&G 6189 (Plumbing and heating) and NVQ level 3 in Plumbing or equivalent
- Must be familiar with and able to work to Water Supply Regulation and Control of Legionella L8 requirements.
You will need to meet our stringent vetting requirements and satisfy pre-employment checks.
If this sounds like the ideal role, please apply today and we will be in touch.
No agencies please!