Mechanical Engineer Manager
|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 09:52|
Location: South West London
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 P/A
Hours: Mon-Fri 07:00am - 16:00pm
Are you an Mechanical Engineering Manager/Supervisor or an Engineer looking for the next step in your career?
As the successful Mechanical Engineer Manager you will be working for one of the biggest Facilities Management companies who's culture is built on the simple premise of delivering ‘The exceptional, every day’ – our overarching commitment to customers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
Main responsibilities and duties of successful Mechanical Engineer Manager -
- Managing a team of 5 Engineers and Sub contractors.
- Managing maintenance of generators, Air compressors, Pressure vessels, Maintenance in tunnels, AC Units.
- Liaison with clients and contractors.
- Allocation of works to engineering staff.
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- Manage the Profit and Loss for the HS (mechanical) element of the contract Portfolios
- Hands on role.
- Holds relevant professional, technical or management qualifications, and/or has relevant experience.
- Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and the management of safe systems of work associated with the role and work environment.
- Able to represent effectively at both internal and external meetings.
- Able to undertake budget setting and demonstrate appropriate financial management.
- Able to lead, motivate and manage a team effectively.
- Seeks out and takes opportunities to learn new skills as part of personal professional development.
- Leads by example in all role activities.
Experience/Qualifications of the successful Mechanical Engineer Manager -
- HVAC mechanical engineering qualification.
- IOSH. (desirable not essential)
- Supervisor Experience/Lead Engineer Experience. (Can be a strong supervisor or lead engineer looking to take step up into managerial role)
- Driving License is essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's