|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Monday - Friday 07:30 - 16:30 (OT available on weekends)
£25K - £32K (Dependant on experience)
Our client based in Enfield is an extremely busy family run establishment. They are now looking to recruit an experienced engineer whom is ready for the challenge!
You will have the benefit of a company vehicle in which you will be expected to work from several sites in and around the City of London along with the more local sites based in North London.
Our client is well known within the industry and is one of the leading standing companies in the business. Their growth has led to a new opening for the right Mechanical Electric Engineer.
- You will be expected to attend site to ensure checks are carried out of the following; Electric Motors, AHU units, Pumps and Rotating equipment.
- You are responsible for carrying out repairs on site.
- Removal and installation of equipment.
- Work alongside the team within the workshop
- Reconditioning of Electric motors, fans and AHU units.
- Mechanical equipment services/repairs
- Additional requirements as per managements request
- Minimum 5 years' experience within the industry
- You MUST hold a valid UK licence (DVLA checks will be carried out)
- The right candidate must have a positive work approach
- Must be prepared to under a DBS check on offer of employment
- Able to work as part of a team
- Company van provided
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Great working environment
Please APPLY today if you are interested!!