Mechanical Design Estimator
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Estimator|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Ruben|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 14:37|
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of the RIBA stages, BIM etc
This leading M&E Business are privately owned and turnover in excess of of £170M. They have nationwide coverage with a presence in each region.
The role :
• Ensure that all estimating processes and procedures are followed to deliver a submission following tender settlement
• Work with surveyors in preparation of quantified schedule of rates and bill of quantities
• Prepare tender summaries and attend start-up pre-price and price meetings
• Implement bid strategies as agreed at bid launch meetings
• Liaise with the supply chain to ensure compliant bids are returned on time and in line with the agreed bid strategy.
• Carry out material take off's and produce bills of quantities where necessary.
• Apply 'rule of thumb' design methodology to inform pricing and generation of bills of quantities.
• We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Estimator with experience in the Construction industry including mechanical design, cost planning techniques and bid management skills.
• To be successful in the role you will have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to manage several projects at one time.
• A proven history of Mechanical Estimating
• HND or equivalent in Building Services Engineering
• Design & Build knowledge
Please contact Laura Ruben for a confidential chat
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
£19000 - £25000 per annum
Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Electrical Estimator
£50000 - £52000 per annum