Mechanical Contract Manager - £40,000
|Job Title:||Mechanical Contract Manager - £40,000|
|Salary:||£37000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Zan Saeed|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 15:41|
My client is a building services company who provide service, maintenance and breakdown to their commercial, leisure and retail client base. Mainly covering London and the home counties, with a head office based in Loughton, they now seek an Mechanical Contract Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working directly with the project manager on their leisure contracts around London and the home counties.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a progression and wants that next step up, who is looking for a business that is looking to double its turnover in the next year, with a clear progression plan.
You will be looking after 60 different sites across London and the home counties.
With a 50/50 split between office and sites.
The company maintains and manages contracts such as:
- Multi Tended Buildings
- Leisure Centres
- Organisation and management of PPMS
- Client facing
- Site visits
- Quotations and Remedials
- Scheduling of works
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience within the mechanical field
- Complete technical understanding of plant rooms
- Experience with managing engineers
- 20 days holiday
- Company Car
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
Skills and Behaviours:
- A dynamic and proactive mind-set with strong leadership capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Commercially astute, able to anticipate issues that may affect costs and address them proactively
- Good computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professionalism, commercial astuteness and integrity
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Manager – Surrey/Hampshire £55k
£47000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: 20 DAYS HOLIDAY PENSION UNIFORM COMPANY CAR
Contract Manager - FM, Hard Services (PPP Schools)
€Competitive salary and package
£11.00 - £11.50 per hour
£36000 per annum