|Salary||£27000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
- £27,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Umbrella / LTD company contractors welcome
- Monday - Friday 0800 – 1600
- Lots of overtime available - extra hours each day or on Saturday mornings
- Excellent company pension
- Free gym on site.
- Varied machinery assembly within a precision machinery environment.
- Responsible for project success working as part of a project team.
- Complete assemblies to the required cost, quality and delivery standards
- Identified and resolve problems identified during assembly and commissioning
- Support Project Engineers to commission the equipment in the factory
- Support Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) in the assembly plant with customer in attendance.
- Work with a team of engineers on the installation of capital equipment on customer site
- Identify recommendations for continuous improvement of system design
- 3-5 years recent experience assembling complex fully automated product handing solutions incorporating conveyor systems
- Experience of reading mechanical general arrangement drawings
- Mechanical fitting experience
- Experience of installing pneumatic systems
- Engineering qualification – City and Guilds or equivalent
If you would like to speak to us about this Mechanical Assembly Engineer position, please click apply or contact Justyna or Bethan in our Bristol branch.