Mechanical Assembly Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Assembly Engineer|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Williams|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 10:51|
- £27,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Umbrella / LTD company contractors welcome
- Monday - Friday 0800 – 1600
- Lots of overtime available - extra hours each day or on Saturday mornings
- Excellent company pension
- Free gym on site.
- Varied machinery assembly within a precision machinery environment.
- Responsible for project success working as part of a project team.
- Complete assemblies to the required cost, quality and delivery standards
- Identified and resolve problems identified during assembly and commissioning
- Support Project Engineers to commission the equipment in the factory
- Support Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) in the assembly plant with customer in attendance.
- Work with a team of engineers on the installation of capital equipment on customer site
- Identify recommendations for continuous improvement of system design
- 3-5 years recent experience assembling complex fully automated product handing solutions incorporating conveyor systems
- Experience of reading mechanical general arrangement drawings
- Mechanical fitting experience
- Experience of installing pneumatic systems
- Engineering qualification – City and Guilds or equivalent
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Bethan or Justyna
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits
Shift Mechanical Engineer
£36000 - £37000 per annum