Mechanical Assembly Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Assembly Engineer|
|Salary:||£12.50 - £16.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Williams|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 17:12|
- £12.50-£16ph dependant on experience
- Umbrella / LTD company contractors welcome
- Monday - Friday 0745 – 1615
- Lots of overtime available - extra hours each day or on Saturday mornings
- Overtime is paid at 1.5 x rate Monday to Saturday and 2 x rate for Sunday
- Varied machinery assembly within a precision machinery environment.
- Completion of a whole assemblies, using drawings and parts list.
- Build mechanical components into sub-assemblies and through to machine systems
- Knowledge of the correct fit of tolerances required for successful sub-assembly operation
- Several years of industrial experience in detailed, precision assembly
- Ability to work unsupervised or part of a team
- Ability to interpret and understand complex GA drawings
- Previous experience working with machinery with moving / rotating parts, automation machines etc - for example printing presses, packaging machines, automation equipment etc.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Assembly Engineer
£13.30 - £26.60 per hour
£30000 - £40000
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Mechanical Engineer
£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits