|Salary||£12.00 - £15.00 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
- £12-15ph dependant on experience
- LTD company contractors also welcome with higher hourly rate
- Monday - Friday 0800 – 1600
- Varied machinery assembly within a precision machinery environment.
- Completion of a whole assemblies, using drawings and parts list.
- Build mechanical components into sub-assemblies and through to machine systems
- Knowledge of the correct fit of tolerances required for successful sub-assembly operation
- Ideally hold a time served apprenticeship
- Several years of industrial experience in detailed, precision assembly
- Ability to work unsupervised or part of a team
- Ability to interpret and understand complex GA drawings
- Previous experience working with machinery with moving / rotating parts, automation machines etc - for example printing presses, packaging machines, automation equipment etc.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.