|Location||Poole, Dorset||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£11 - £12 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career.A Mechanical Assembler, with experience of pneumatics, and hydraulics is desirable to work with their range of special purpose machines. .
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings and mechanical fitting.
We are looking for a Mechanical dissembler who ideally has the following skills:
* General mechanical assembly and disassembly, pneumatic and hydraulic fitting, metal cutting, drilling, tapping, use of hand tools, maintaining a safe, clean and efficient work space, working at heights and working in confined spaces.
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They are offering a competitive hourly rate.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Beth Davis at: - 01453 829 757 or email on -
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.