MCTS Building Support Assistant
- Job Reference: 00055470-1
- Date Posted: 13 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Fareham, Hampshire
- Salary: £20,000
- Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: MCTS Building Support Assistant
Location: Fareham, Hampshire, GB, PO14 1AS
Compensation: £20,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF40969
This is your opportunity to join Babcock International Facilities team looking over general maintenance and cleaning of the business.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a hands on and practical individual who is a strong team player and demonstrates good communications skills to engage positively with our clients.
What will you be doing?
* Delivering a high standard of cleanliness throughout the Building to meet KPI requirements.
* Providing out of hours Call Out support as directed by SPE. First responders to make safe only.
* Undertaking portable appliance testing, fire alarm and emergency lighting testing duties if/when suitably qualified
* Undertaking low risk / low level minor mechanical/electrical maintenance and minor building infrastructure and fabric maintenance/repair tasks
* Escorting and assisting in the facilitation of work undertaken by external specialist visiting
The experience you'll bring
* Must have or the ability to obtain SC security clearance
* Competent in all aspects of General cleaning/Soft FM services
* General Porterage and Manual Handling safety awareness
* Working Knowledge of Basic Building Services & Maintenance activities
* Have at least a basic knowledge of computers and be capable of data entry
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* Share ownership scheme
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting
Closing Date: 10th January 2022