- Job Reference: 00006822-1
- Date Posted: 15 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £24,373 to £35,000
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Simply Education are recruiting a full-time Maths Teacher to join a Secondary school in Wellingborough. The school are looking for a full-time teacher on a long term basis to start in September. This role will be working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 and the successful candidate will be expected to attend staff meetings, parents evenings, plan work and complete assessments.
Despite the current Coronavirus crisis we are continuing to maintain regular contact with our schools and are on constant standby to assist with the care and education of Key Worker and SEND children. We are still able to register you to work with Simply Education during this time via video link.
The school are looking for a teacher who can be fully committed to the role and the students. This school can have some challenging behaviour therefore strong behaviour management skills is a must. This role is to start in the Summer term and will be on a continuous long term basis.
This school have a dedicated maths department and head of department so plenty of support will be on hand if needed, however the ideal candidate will be someone who can follow their own initiative and pick up work independently.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have previous experience teaching Mathematics to KS3, KS4 and KS5.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks