- Job Reference: 00006605-1
- Date Posted: 13 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £24,000 to £44,000
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Bristol for a dynamic and vibrant Maths Teacher to join their thriving and extremely well-regarded Maths department.
The school is situated in an incredibly convenient location in North Bristol, within a 10-minute walk from Bristol Parkway Station and a 20-minute walk from Filton Abbey Wood Station. There is also extensive free parking available on-site.
The school is part of an academy and endeavours to gives its teachers excellent career prospects with a wide range of opportunities across its schools. There is a clear progression pathway right from; NQT, Subject Lead, Phase Lead before moving up into the Senior Leadership Team.
There is also a genuine recognition of staff well-being and the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
As a member of the Maths department, you will have access to the school’s state-of-the-art Maths facilities including fully equipped Maths classrooms, resource rooms, and access to the school’s large ICT suite.
The school caters for pupils right up to KS5 and the successful applicant should be confident delivering, planning, and assessing learners of all types throughout KS3, KS4, and KS5.
What the School can offer
* State-of-the-art Maths Facilities
* Quicker than average career progression which results in higher rates of pay
* Cycle to work scheme
* A broad range of CPD training courses
* Significantly reduced gym membership!
* Brand new free coffee machines in the staff rooms!
* The position is due to start in September 2020. However, there would be an opportunity for the successful candidate to start sooner if desired and schools reopen.
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 PANDEMIC THE SCHOOL HAS ASKED FOR A BRIEF VIDEO INTERVIEW TO TAKE PLACE. THIS WILL BE ORGANISED AND DELIVERED BY YOUR CONSULTANT AT THE SUPPLY ROOM