|Salary||£90 - £200 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Academy at a new stage in its development and be part of their journey as they strive for continued improvement, transforming the life chances of young people in their care.
Teacher of Maths
They are looking for a colleague who:
- Is consistently Good, with the potential to be Outstanding;
- Is able to raise students aspirations and attainment;
- Can plan engaging lessons and ensure the use of assessment is effective in securing student progress;
- Is willing and able to contribute to extra-curricular activities;
- Has high expectations of their students
- Consistently models excellent practice and has students' achievement and progress at the forefront of their teaching.
They can offer:
- A bespoke CPD package for all staff
- The chance to work in state of the art facilities
- An IPad/ICT Device for all teaching staff
- Additional staff benefits, i.e. discounted membership rates at local leisure facilities.
- NQT's - a bespoke training programme led by a member of the Senior Leadership Team
When you're with The Education Network, you are not just a number, we will support you by finding work for you that fits around your lifestyle and commitments and treat you like a member of our family. If this role sounds interesting to you, please get in touch. I am reachable on 0191 2323 780 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.