|Job Title:||Maths Teacher|
|Salary:||£25000 - £33000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 07:50|
If I was going to teach I would choose to teach somewhere where I had a chance to make a real difference. This school is one of those places, small, inclusive SEN school supporting children and young adults with challenges and barrier to learning. We are supporting them in their search for a Maths Teacher NQT or QTS to support very small classes KS3 & KS4. I just love the attitude of the staff involved with making sure that every child or young adults benefits from exceptional support
What you need to know about the school?
- This school has an excellent reputation for supporting children and young adults who have real barriers to learning.
- The school has wonderful facilities and is constantly looking at ways to improve the learning environment for both staff and pupils.
- The staff care about what they do, going to great lengths to make an impact on the outcomes for every child and young adult they support.
- Behaviour is good, low level disruption is managed effectively with plenty of support from a dedicated team of TA’s.
- This particular part of the school focuses on core subjects for KS3 & KS4 learners.
- There is a positive approach to pupils, learning and access to support from the community.
- The school gets involved in many positive initiatives that make it a special place to learn and develop and try to create a fun, safe and inspirational place to learn whatever challenges are faced.
Sound like the type of place you would like to work?
About you – What will you need?
- NQT or QTS Maths – For the right person the school can fully support NQT Induction from Easter if required.
- Patient, caring approach to problem solving. The children and young adults you will be supporting have a variety of challenges and you need to be the type of person that makes learning accessible and fun for everyone regardless of ability.
- You must be able to create great lesson plans and work hand in hand with a team of 4 TA’s. They are dedicated to supporting the children in groups of up to 4 and with 1 additional TA for 1-2-1 support work.
- Inspiration, tireless, fearless and absolutely commited to making a difference.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
It this sounds like you call Harry Chase
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's