|Salary||£120 - £190 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
The school has a small, experienced and dedicated team who rely on each other to provide a high standard of education to all students. As student behaviour can be challenging, you will be supported by fantastic Learning Mentors and Teaching Assistants. This school provides a platform for its students to succeed and is able to give them the support that they may not have access to within mainstream education. This is certainly a challenging, but highly rewarding opportunity.
The school are looking for someone who:
- QTS or NQT Mathematics Teacher
- Must be able to teach to a high standard
- Has worked with challenging behaviour
- Good classroom practitioner
- Dynamic and Engaging
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Fabulous opportunities for promotion within the school
- An opportunity to reengage students with education.
- Fantastic support network from the high performing staff
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.