|Job Title:||Mathematics Teacher|
|Salary:||£120 - £170 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-02-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tobias Warfield|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 09:13|
We are working with an Ofsted Good School in Solihull, who are looking for a strong and capable QTS Teacher of Mathematics to join them on a supply basis, with the view to becoming a permanent fixture within the department.
The position would include:
- Teaching Maths, up to and including A Level
- Working with a strong and experienced department
- Teaching a small cohort, of very high-achieving students
- Being able to maintain the high standards of teaching and learning of the school
In order to be successful, you will need to be:
- An NQT or QTS Teacher of Mathematics
- Experienced with teaching A Level Maths
- Ideally, have a Maths Degree, but it is not essential
- Be available in September, and want to work in a school where you would make a noticeable difference
Although the school is in Solihull, it has excellent access from motorways from surrounding areas, so would be well worth travelling the extra distance if you are unsure. The pay scales confirmed with the school is between M3 and M6, and are happy to negotiate TLR’s for more experienced Teacher of Mathematics.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's