|Job Title:||Mathematics Lecturer|
|Contact Name:||Simon Atkins|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 16:38|
Location: Based in Hitchin and across sites in Hertfordshire
We are looking for a qualified Mathematics Teacher/Lecturer to join one of the most reputable colleges in the UK
In this role you will be supporting and teaching students studying a number of qualifications up to A-Level standard.
- Preparing and delivering material and content for the Maths curriculum, including assessments
- Ensuring students are prepared for their exams, supporting them through the course
- Supporting with the study programme delivery across the college sites, ensuring a high standard of maths delivery
- Fully engaging learners to drive their understanding and enthusiasm for Maths
- Working with the curriculum lead to develop and oversee pre GCSE entry assessments
- Actively contributing to staff, department, and team meetings
In return, the college is offering a salary of £25000-38000 along with a great holidays package. You would also qualify for s Teachers' pension scheme, and additional benefits including participation in the company's performance related pay scheme.
The ideal candidate would have the ability to motivate students to maximise their learning potential, as well as the ability to work as part of a team to shape the department.
Skills and experience required for the Mathematics Lecturer:
- A degree (or equivalent) in a related subject
- You must be a fully qualified Mathematics teacher with a PGCE or DET
- Have a passion for Maths and the ability to share this with students
- GCSE Maths and English grade A*-C
- Vocational experience of delivering Mathematics qualifications in a school or college
This vacancy is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Maths, Lecturer, Mathematics, A-Level, College, Sixthform, PGCE
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's