|Job Title:||Materials Handler|
|Contact Name:||Laura Holland|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 15:05|
Job title: Materials Handler
Type: Temp to Perm
Pay rate: £7.83 increasing to £8.50 after a successful trial period
Acorn Recruitment are looking for an experienced Materials Handler for a large company based in Barnstaple.
- Demonstrate and understand clean down procedures
- Identify quantity of materials required for issue to press
- Raise, access and inputting of information onto computer system & complete the relevant documentation required
- Book in procedures of raw materials and material returns
- Basic operation of photocopier
- Batch identification of raw materials
- Strong multitasking skills
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Ability to work as a team & independently
- Experience operating workshop machinery
- Willingness to operate in line with company health & safety policy
The vacancy will be 40 hours a week on a temporary basis with a view of a permanent contract after 12 weeks.
Apply online today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Warehouse and Materials Coordinator
£25000 - £28000 per annum
£10.92 per hour
£8.56 per hour, Benefits: Free parking, canteen. Early finish on Fridays.
Production and Dispatch Operative
£18500 per annum
£25000 - £35000 per annum