|Job Title:||Material controller|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 14:18|
* Managing the flow of information between and suppliers ensuring that information is issued/received timely to support the delivery as per the program
* Placement of purchase orders and subsequent timely delivery of said in line with company procedures
* Attend regular production meetings producing the appropriate reports regarding the status of supply etc
* Secure highest accuracy of all supply chain related SAP data
* Inventory Management as forecasting , demand profile and inventory reduction
* Provide statistical information as and when required for those commodities under their remit.
Additional responsibilities to support the Material Manager in their role, but not limited to,:
* Execute all supply chain management activities in accordance with the supply chain management procedures as stated within Systems Quality System
* Actively seek continuous improvement and identify appropriate SAP improvements ( work smart)
* Produce and issue reports as required by the Material Manager or other end users
* Participate in tender negotiations and preparation of pre contract documentation with potential key suppliers during the tendering phase especially target projects for those commodities under their remit
To undertake a cooperative role with other departments during the day to day operational business and potential project and to engage other members of the Supply Chain Management Department as required to assist where requested to do so
My client's Organisation (Accountabilities related to the way in which the work is organised within site)
* Establish and maintain a systematic approach to supplier interactions during all project phases and coordinate this within the business.
Customer (Interaction between the post holder and external/internal customers)
* Manage the operational support to ensure all stakeholders (internally) are satisfied with the works being undertaken.
* A proven track record of benefits delivery through the application of strategic MRP Planning techniques (SAP)
* Good communication skills
* Good team working ability
* A proven track record in working with SAP in a manufacturing environment.
* Member of a professional body CHIPS ,CPSM, ISM
* Degree educated
* Experience working in demanding manufacturing environment with high customer focus
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Material & Production Planning Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£25000 - £28000 per annum
£28000 - £32000 per annum