Marketing / Events Assistant
|Job Title:||Marketing / Events Assistant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Dinneen|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 11:44|
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify, develop and support client business/relationships in a competitive environment.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment, advise on suitable methods to ensure timely delivery.
- Assist with new product launches and execute marketing plans under guidance of MD.
- Work alongside key stakeholders in both the marketing and digital teams.
- Communicate brand externally via multiple channels including e-marketing, advertising, website, promotional goods and event management.
- Previous background in marketing.
- Degree level education.
- Used to working to targets in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and able to proofread.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8 - £9.23 per hour
£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: 2 days holiday plus bank holiday, excellent company pension
£20000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Company pension, 25 days hols
Marketing and Communications Manager
£25000 - £27000 per annum
Senior Direct Marketing Officer
£32000 - £35000 per annum