- Job Reference: 00019106-1
- Date Posted: 12 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Shaw, Berkshire
- Salary: £40,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
There’s nothing better than knowing you are part of a team that has made something perfect for someone. At Bloor Homes our Marketing Manager is a vital role in our large, family-run business that ensures the smooth running of the Regional Office in co-ordinating the creation and delivery of high quality marketing communications work.
We are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join our Southern Region, this position would be ideal for someone looking to progress in their career from a Marketing Co-ordinator. The role itself will include devising and co-ordinating campaigns, incentives and events, dealing with our Sales and Technical Departments and being part of a hardworking, successful Team. Whilst working within the guidelines of our high-profile Bloor Homes brand, you’ll be responsible for liaising with external agencies and our internal Graphics department to produce high-quality digital and printed marketing materials, for delivery across local, mainstream and electronic media, and through our website, property portals, estate agents and elsewhere. This is a key position in a friendly, family-owned business, where we believe in attracting and encouraging the best people to develop successful careers with us.
* Overall accountability for production, accuracy and content of all marketing communication both online and hard copy.
* Forward planning marketing requirements to support the sales team with accurate literature, plans, signage and displays.
* Ensuring accurate and effective development and plot information on the Bloor Homes website, property portals and with estate agents as necessary.
* Briefing the marketing agency on marketing campaigns including HTML emails, digital adverts, PPC, press adverts, leaflets, signage, outdoor advertising etc.
* Ensuring timely and targeted campaign bookings with the media buying agency.
* Managing a significant annual marketing budget for the region.
* Reviewing effectiveness of digital campaigns using Google Analytics and using this knowledge for future marketing plans. Formulating effective marketing strategies.
* Monitoring and reviewing competitor activity and advising on best practise.
* Managing regional PR initiatives and proof-reading all press releases.
* Visiting sales offices to ensure quality and consistency of all displays. Assessing new opportunities for sales material.
* Managing the effective use of the CRM software by sales advisors.
* Overall responsibility for effective lead management on future developments.
* Liaising with third party agents and consortium partners to optimise online and on-site presence as required.
* Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
* Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
* Maintaining all health and safety aspects associated with Covid-19.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
* Experience of working in a similar role in house building/construction/residential Sales.
* Experience of dealing with PR, marketing and advertising agencies. With proven copywriting ability involving website content management systems.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing.
* Good time management and ability to manage own workload.
* Must be professional and demonstrate good business etiquette and respect towards people, property and the company.
* Be supportive, adaptable, passionate and driven with good innovative and positive attitude.
* Bupa Health Care Cover
* Company car, phone and Laptop/tablet
* Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
* 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
* Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
* Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location)
* Discounted rates on building materials, home items and media packages from our suppliers
If you feel this vacancy could be your new career path, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV